• B.Sc. Degree or HND in Hotel and Hospitality Management or Certification from a culinary school
• Proven work experience as a Kitchen Manager, Production Supervisor or Head Chef
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
▪ Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients.
▪ Knowledge of a wide range of recipes.
▪ Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment.
▪ Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends.
▪ In-depth knowledge of kitchen health and safety regulations.
To apply send cv to email@example.com.
NB: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.