ONEFOCUS VOLUNTEERING SERVICE
ONEFOCUS FLYING START PROJECT
Our Flying Start TEAM is of the highest caliber of OneFocus volunteers and is highly trained by the Flying Start Project Staff (OneFocus Team). The Flying Start TEAM not only act as ‘role models’ and ‘mentors’ but also because they are ‘experts’ at being successful students, are ideally placed to facilitate the learning of prospective students, job seekers, and candidates in the key skills needed to adapt to Labour life. For this reason, we refer to them as Flying Start TEAM.
|Job Title:||Flying Start (TEAM)|
|Department:||Volunteering Support Service (VSS)|
|Compiled by:||HR Department|
|Work Experience||An understanding of the role of a Volunteer||Past experience Volunteering||Application form/interview|
|Education/Qualifications||Current/past student of Secondary School or University with a WAEC or Undergraduate/Post Graduate certification||Knowledge and awareness of the Flying Start Project and Volunteering||Application form/interview|
|Skills/Abilities||1. Willingness to take part in a variety of roles at OneFocus Interpersonal and leadership skills.|
2. Confidence in working with staff and other Team members.
3. Communication skills.Team-working skills.
|1. Experience in presenting ICT skills|
2. Knowledge of the Firm, its support systems, procedures, and practices
|Personal Details||1. Motivation and enthusiasm.|
2. Ability to work under pressure.
3. Good personal organization and time management.
4. An interest in learning from own experience and supporting others in their personal development.
5. Reliable and trustworthy.
6. Respectful of diverse backgrounds, values, and beliefs.
Email: OneFocus CTAS – CTAS@onefocus.com.ng